Steve Fithian, CCIM, CPM, SEC and James Blake, CCIM, have merged their Sperry Van Ness offices.
The merger brings together Fithian’s Sperry Van Ness / Visions Commercial office and Blake’s Sperry Van Ness / Summit Commercial office. The newly merged office, located at 5601 Bridge Street, Ste. 504 in Fort Worth, will provide commercial real estate brokerage, leasing, consulting and property management on all commercial property types.
We are now the only Sperry Van Ness office in Fort Worth, and we’re excited to capitalize on each other’s strengths to grow the business.
Steve Fithian brings over 25 years of commercial real estate experience to the plate. His specialty primarily has been in multifamily, but lately, his focus has been on retail and office. He also organizes, manages and acts as the general partner in real estate syndications.
James Blake has more than 29 years of commercial real estate experience, and his primary focus is retail and industrial income producing properties. He also specializes in single tenant net lease deals and is working to put together a single tenant net lease team at Sperry Van Ness / Trinity Advisors to represent clients in the purchase / sell of these popular properties.
- Steve Fithian, Senior Advisor
- James Blake, Senior Advisor
- Clint Montgomery, CPM, RPA, Management & Leasing
- Carl Brown, CCIM, RPA, FMA, Management & Leasing
- Jeff Watson, Leasing Advisor
- Robin Francis-Baker, MBA, Advisor
- Rebekah Moore, Office Manager & Marketing Director
- Rickey Wilson, Accounting Manager
- Erika Chambers, Accounts Payable
- Ariel Horn, Accounts Receivable
- Christy Monteith, Accounting
- Linda Sartin, Accounting
- Rachel Cummins, Receptionist
5601 Bridge Street, Ste. 504
Fort Worth, TX 76112
Be advised. With Sperry Van Ness there is a difference. And that difference may just revolutionize what you know about investment real estate.